Radio headphones (depends on party size)
Professional English fluent driver
Enjoy a private driving tour through the most important sites of Rome and see squares, fountains, the Pantheon, and the whole city from the Vittoriano roof terrace.
Summary and pricing
- This tour has a duration of 3 hours
- The tour includes the Spanish Steps, Barcaccia Fountain, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Fountain of the Four Rivers, the Vittoriano and more
- It’s a private tour (just your party and the guide on a luxury car/van)
- Entrance tickets are included
- You must book this tour at least 31 days in advance. For last-minute requests, feel free to contact us but be aware that, during high season, it’s almost impossible to find availability
- The base price (up to 2 persons) is EUR 675, plus EUR 100 for each additional adult and EUR 70 for each additional child
- The above price is for parties of up to 7 people. For larger parties, contact us.
The tour starts from your hotel/apartment, where our expert guide will pick you up along with a luxury car/van with a driver. The first stage is at Piazza di Spagna. From here, you will have a scenic view of the church of Trinità dei Monti, on top of the Spanish Steps, and will admire the “Barcaccia” fountain by Gian Lorenzo Bernini. The name comes from the shape of the fountain, similar to a boat (barca in Italian).
After a short walk, you will reach the most famous fountain of Rome: the Trevi Fountain, a masterpiece of the late Baroque style. The next stage is an ancient Roman temple transformed into a church: the Pantheon. Here you will be amazed at the largest dome built in ancient times and will see the tombs of important persons: the first king of Italy, Vittorio Emanuele II, and the famous artist Raphael.
The tour continues with a visit of Piazza Navona, the elliptic square built on the foundations of an ancient Roman stadium. Here you will see another magnificent work by Bernini, the Fountain of the Four Rivers, facing the beautiful facade of the church of Sant’Agnese in Agone, built by his rival Borromini.
You can’t say your trip to Italy is complete if you haven’t seen the Vittoriano. With our special ticket, you will reach the rooftop terrace with the elevator to enjoy a beautiful view of Rome.
Finally, after about 3 hours, the driver will take you back to your hotel/apartment.
Here is the itinerary of the tour:
- Spanish Steps
- Trevi Fountain
- Emperor Marco Aurelio Column
- “Montecitorio” Parliament Palace
- Navona Square
- Domitian’s Emperor Stadium (outside)
- Vittoriano rooftop terrace (with elevator)
Meeting point: your hotel/apartment
Drop-off: your hotel/apartment
Entrance to the Pantheon and any other religious place is subject to restrictions: your clothing must be appropriate and cover your shoulders and knees.
- 3-hour private tour with an expert licensed tour guide of Rome
- private luxury car/van with a driver at disposal
- skip-the-line tickets
- any other personal expense
Here are some important things to know in order to ensure you have the best possible experience with your tour. In particular, on this tour it is possible:
- to customize the itinerary depending on the client’s wishes in case of sites near to the above-mentioned area
- to make the tour in the opposite direction than the one mentioned above
- to make stops as per the client’s wishes considering that the duration time will remain the same
If you are traveling to Rome in Spring/Summer time, it is highly recommended to bring with you a hat, high protection sun cream, sunglasses, water and wear comfortable shoes. In Fall/Winter time instead, it is highly recommended to have an umbrella or a raincoat and wear waterproof shoes.
Your entrance tickets for this tour are bought immediately to avoid availability issues, and they are not refundable. If you cancel this tour at least 8 days in advance, there is a cancellation fee of € 49/person. There is no refund in case of late cancellations (in the final 7 days).