Eat and drink in the romantic district of Trastevere.
Summary and pricing
- This tour has a duration of 3 hours
- The tour includes Trastevere and the Jewish Ghetto, with stops for food tastings
- It’s a private tour (just your party and the guide)
- Food tastings and wine are included
- You must book this tour at least 31 days in advance. For last-minute requests, feel free to contact us but be aware that, during high season, it’s almost impossible to find availability
- The base price (up to 2 persons) is EUR 510, plus EUR 100 for each additional adult and EUR 70 for each additional child
- The above price is for parties of up to 8 people. For larger parties, contact us.
Trastevere’s reputation has always been that of ‘over the river’. There is a subversive vibe. This is where Romans come to relax and unwind which of course means drink and eat. There are hidden gems to be discovered amongst the tourist traps, serving the typical food of Rome, the bold ‘Cucina Romana’.
Apart from beloved pasta, Italian food offers so much to delight. This moving feast will introduce you to Rome’s best street food, the unmissable, the classic, and the simply delicious.
A chance to try local delicacies: steaming supplì, fried artichokes, mostaccioli, Roman Pizza, and more.
Our foodie guides are experts on Italian food and wine. Navigate and understand the complexities of Italian food with their help. They have picked out the best food and drink the city has to offer just for you.
Pick-up: in front of the church of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Google Maps)
Hotel pick-up: not available. We can organize your private transfer by car/van (one-way or round-trip)
- wine and food expert
- food and wine
- any other personal expense
You can cancel the tour up to 8 days before the scheduled date and get a full refund. No refund is issued for late cancellations (final 7 days).