Radio headphones (depends on party size)
Professional tour guide
The Borghese Gallery tour is a visit to one of the most beautiful museums in Rome, and to the wonderful gardens that surround the villa.
You will meet your guide at the entrance of the Borghese Gallery. The Gallery requires to be there 30 minutes in advance on the time written on the tickets, which can be at 9 AM, 11 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM or 5 PM.
Your expert guide will spend the 30 minutes to explain the history of the Villa and you will then get straight in to see the room of Caravaggio, with many paitings like St Jerome or David and Goliath, the Bernini room with the famous Apollo & Daphne, to continue with amazing works by Raphael, Perugino, Rubens, Titian and Canova.
After two hours inside, you will visit the gardens of the villa to enjoy an amazing view on Piazza del Popolo.
Meeting point: in front of the Borghese Gallery entrance
Hotel pick-up: not available. We can organize your private transfer by car/van (one way or round trip)
Drop-off: Villa Borghese Gardens
The itinerary is indicative and can be changed in case some room is inaccessible for restoration.
Participants under 18 must have an Identity Document to obtain ticket reduction. Failing to have documents will result in having to pay the entire price of the ticket.
Your jackets and bags will be scanned by a metal detector at the Colosseum. Knifes, cutters, multipurpose tools and any sharp object that might represent a danger for the works of art will be seized at the sole discretion of the museum personnel.
Large backpacks, tripods, and long umbrellas will have to be left at the entrance and be collected at the exit (this service is free of charge, but we suggest not to bring with you these objects).
- 3-hour private tour with an expert licensed tour guide of Rome
- skip-the-line tickets for the Borghese Gallery
- any other personal expense
Here are some important things to know in order to ensure you have the best possible experience with your tour:
- the itinerary is indicative and can be changed in case some room is inaccessible for restoration
- having a camera with you is your choice. Someone prefers to immerse in beauty not being distracted by taking pictures/making videos, someone else prefers to build printable memories of his trip. It’s really up to you. Inside the museum pictures and videos are not allowed. You can, by the way, take pictures in the gardens
Even if you cancel this tour in time (at least 7 days in advance), there is a cancellation fee of € 29/adult and € 10/children because entrance tickets are not refundable.