Professional tour guide
Rome is a city that changes with the colours of the sunset and becomes magical. This walking tour is a perfect way to spend a relaxing evening.
After that, you can’t miss tossing a coin into the Trevi Fountain with the magical atmosphere created by the water and the lights of the evening. From there we will continue our walk to the Pantheon, one of the best preserved among all ancient roman buildings.
Our walk trought the eternal city will end in Piazza Navona, built over the remains of the Domitian’s Stadium, the beautiful piazza has kept the oval shape of the ancient site, now you can admire the baroque aspect of the square, thanks to the additions of the great artists Bernini and Borromini; this is also the square of the roman artists and musicians.
It’s the perfect tour for those who love peace, quiet and the romantic atmosphere of Rome at sunset before a dinner in the city.
This tour has a duration of three hours. Here is the itinerary of the tour:
- Colosseum (outside)
- Imperial Forums
- Trevi Fountain
- Pantheon (outside)
- Piazza Navona
Meeting point: Colosseum, just outside Metro Line B exit, at the kiosk selling newspapers
Hotel pick-up: not available. We can organize your private transfer by car/van (one way or round trip)
Drop-off: Piazza Navona
- 3-hour private tour with an expert licensed tour guide of Rome
- any other personal expense
- to customize the itinerary depending on the client’s wishes in case of sites near to the above-mentioned area
- to make the tour in the opposite direction than the one mentioned above
- to make stops as per client’s wishes considering that duration time will remain the same
If you cancel this tour in time (at least 7 days in advance), there are no cancellation fees.