Radio headphones (depends on party size)
Professional tour guide
Enjoy a walking tour through the most important sites of the art and heart of Rome.
- Spanish Steps
- Trevi Fountain
- Emperor Marco Aurelio Column
- “Montecitorio” Parliament Palace
- Hadrian’s Temple
- Navona Square
- Domitian’s Emperor Stadium (from outside)
- The Justice Building
- St. Angel’s Castle
- St. Peter’s Square
Meeting point: Spanish Steps – Down at corner with Babington’s Tea room. For who gets there with the subway: as soon as you exit from the subway, walk through the small street in front of you and then turn left. Getting to the steps, you will find Babington’s at the corner
Hotel pick-up: available for selected hotels only, you must contact us to request hotel pick-up
Drop-off: Via Della Conciliazione, Rome
Entrance to the Pantheon and any other religious place is subject to restrictions: your clothing must be appropriate and cover your shoulders and knees.
- 4-hour private tour with an expert licensed tour leader of Rome
- any other personal expense
Here are some important things to know in order to ensure you have the best possible experience with your tour. In particular, on this tour it is possible:
- to customize the itinerary depending on the client’s wishes in case of sites near to the above-mentioned area
- to make the tour in the opposite direction than the one mentioned above
- to make stops as per client’s wishes considering that duration time will remain the same
If you are travelling to Rome in Spring/Summer time, it is highly recommended to bring with you a hat, high protection sun cream, sunglasses, water and wear comfortable shoes. In Fall/Winter time instead, it is highly recommended to have an umbrella or a raincoat and wear waterproof shoes.
Even if you cancel this tour in time (at least 7 days in advance), there is a cancellation fee of € 7/adult and € 2/children because entrance tickets are not refundable.