Professional English-speaking tour guide
Radio headphones (depends on party size)
Enjoy a private 3-hour tour in Venice featuring the St Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace. This tour will show you the most famous Venice attractions in half-day.
You will meet your guide at the meeting point, in the San Marco square. Your first stage is the Basilica of St Mark, with his Byzantine decorations that cover any wall of the interior. Next is a visit of the Doge’s Palace, to understand the political system of this city built on water, and how could it become a leading city in the Mediterranean sea for several centuries.
This tour has a duration of three hours. Here is the itinerary of the tour:
- St Mark’s Square
- St Mark’s Basilica
- Doge’s Palace
Meeting point: in between the Columns of St Mark
Hotel pick-up: not available.
Drop-off: St Mark’s square
Even with skip-the-line tickets, expect to wait some minutes to enter the St Mark’s Basilica, especially during high season.
- 3-hour private tour with an expert licensed tour guide of Venice
- skip-the-line tickets
- radio headphones (depends on group size)
- any other personal expense
Here are some important things to know in order to ensure you have the best possible experience with your tour:
- the itinerary is indicative and can be changed in case some monument is inaccessible for restoration
- having a camera with you is your choice. Someone prefers to immerse in beauty not being distracted by taking pictures/making videos, someone else prefers to build printable memories of his trip. It’s really up to you
Even if you cancel this tour in time (at least 7 days in advance), there is a cancellation fee of € 40/person because entrance tickets are not refundable.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.