Radio headphones (depends on party size)
Professional tour guide
Enjoy a private 3-hour tour in Milan featuring the Duomo and his beautiful roof terraces.
You will meet your guide at the meeting point, close to the Duomo. Your first stage is the Duomo itself, the most important Gothic church in Italy. With a fast-track ticket you will have access to an elevator that will bring you on top of the church, to visit the beautiful roof terraces.
Meeting point: to be determined upon booking. Contact us after booking to arrange.
Hotel pick-up: not available.
Entrance to the Duomo and any other religious place is subject to restrictions: your clothing must be appropriate and cover your shoulders and knees.
- 3-hour private tour with an expert licensed tour guide of Milan
- skip-the-line tickets
- radio headphones (depends on group size)
- any other personal expense
Here are some important things to know in order to ensure you have the best possible experience with your tour:
- the itinerary is indicative and can be changed in case some monument is inaccessible for restoration
- having a camera with you is your choice. Someone prefers to immerse in beauty not being distracted by taking pictures/making videos, someone else prefers to build printable memories of his trip. It’s really up to you.
If you cancel more than 7 days in advance, you will have a partial refund: the penalty is € 35/person. No refund is given for late cancelations.