Radio headphones (depends on party size)
Professional tour guide
Enjoy a private 3-hour tour in Milan featuring the Duomo and Da Vinci’s Last Supper. This tour will show you the most famous attractions of Milan in a half-day.
You will meet your guide at the meeting point, close to the Duomo. Your first stage is the Duomo itself, the most important Gothic church in Italy. Next is a visit of Santa Maria delle Grazie, where Leonardo Da Vinci painted the famous fresco representing the Last Supper.
This tour has a duration of three hours. Here is the itinerary of the tour:
- Santa Maria delle Grazie
Meeting point: to be determined upon booking. Contact us after booking to arrange.
Hotel pick-up: not available.
Entrance to the Duomo and any other religious place is subject to restrictions: your clothing must be appropriate and cover your shoulders and knees.
- 3-hour private tour with an expert licensed tour guide of Milan
- skip-the-line tickets
- radio headphones (depends on group size)
- any other personal expense
Here are some important things to know in order to ensure you have the best possible experience with your tour:
- the itinerary is indicative and can be changed in case some monument is inaccessible for restoration
- having a camera with you is your choice. Someone prefers to immerse in beauty not being distracted by taking pictures/making videos, someone else prefers to build printable memories of his trip. It’s really up to you. Photos are not allowed at the Da Vinci Last Supper.
Even if you cancel this tour in time (at least 7 days in advance), there is a cancellation fee of € 40/person because entrance tickets are not refundable.