This is a private excursion from Livorno that will show you the beautiful marine landscapes of the Cinque Terre.
Up to 8 persons, for larger parties, contact us.
You will be picked-up at the Livorno Port, right beneath your ship, by an English fluent driver with his shiny luxury car or van.
Drive to Manarola, where your driver will park the car and introduce the village, getting you to the boarding point, where you will jump on a ferry for a scenic cruise to Vernazza. After this short cruise, you will have time to explore Vernazza on your own, have lunch, enjoy the sea landscape and, why not, if the weather allows, have a bath in the crystalline waters of the “Mar Ligure”.
In the early afternoon, you will meet the driver at the post office of Vernazza to reach Corniglia, where you can have a wine tasting experience or, if you have children, gelato.
After spending a day immersed in uncontaminated nature, your driver will take you back to Livorno, in time to get your ship.
- Pick up at Livorno port
- Cruise to Vernazza
- Return to Livorno port
Meeting point: Livorno Port, beneath your ship
Drop-off: at your ship
We need to know the ages of children under 14 to provide car/van seats that comply with the Italian laws.
- English speaking driver
- Air conditioned luxury car/van
- Ferry tickets (price is variable, around € 10/person)
- lunch, wine tasting, gelato
- any other personal expense
Here are some important things to know in order to ensure you have the best possible experience with your tour:
- having a camera with you is your choice. Someone prefers to immerse in beauty not being distracted by taking pictures/making videos, someone else prefers to build printable memories of his trip. It’s really up to you. The use of a flash or selfie-sticks is prohibited
- during the Summer, make sure you have sun protection cream, a hat, and comfortable shoes
You can cancel this tour and get a full refund, if the cancellation is made more than 7 days in advance.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.