This is a private excursion from Livorno that will show you the city of Florence.
We suggest you add one of the following private tours in Florence
- 3-hour private tour including a skip-the-line visit of the Accademia Gallery to see the Statue of David
- 4-hour private tour including skip-the-line visits of the Uffizi Gallery and Accademia Gallery
Up to 8 persons, for larger parties, contact us.
You will be picked-up at the Livorno Port, right beneath your ship, by an English fluent driver with his shiny luxury car or van.
Drive to Florence, where you will start your visit with a stunning view of the Renaissance City from Piazzale Michelangelo, a wonderful terrace from where you can see the whole city.
You will then see all the main landmarks of Florence: the square and the Basilica of Santa Croce, Piazza della Signoria (an open air museum of Renaissance sculpture) with Palazzo Vecchio, where the House of Medici lived in the 1500s, the Duomo, the Baptistery, Piazza della Repubblica, Ponte Vecchio and many more.
The driver is at your disposal, so if there is anything in particular in Florence you want to see, you just have to ask and he will drive there for you.
At each attraction you will have time to jump down and take pictures.
At any time you prefer, you will also have time for lunch, gelato, coffee, shopping/exploring on your own.
- Pick up at Livorno port
- Florence – Piazzale Michelangelo
- Santa Croce (outside)
- Piazza della Signoria
- Uffizi (outside)
- Vasari Corridor (outside)
- Ponte Vecchio
- Loggia del Porcellino
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Baptistery (outside)
- Duomo (outside)
- free time
- Return to Livorno port
Meeting point: Livorno Port, beneath your ship
Drop-off: at your ship
We need to know the ages of children under 14 to provide car/van seats that comply with the Italian laws.
Entrance to religious places is subject to restrictions: your clothing must be appropriate and cover your shoulders and knees.
- round trip transfer Livorno-Florence-Livorno
- car/van at your disposal all day in Florence
- lunch, gelato, coffee
- any other personal expense
Here are some important things to know in order to ensure you have the best possible experience with your tour:
- having a camera with you is your choice. Someone prefers to immerse in beauty not being distracted by taking pictures/making videos, someone else prefers to build printable memories of his trip. It’s really up to you. The use of a flash or selfie-sticks is prohibited
You can cancel this tour and get a full refund, if the cancellation is made more than 7 days in advance.