Private cooking lesson
Lunch or dinner
Due to high request, you can directly book this cooking class only if at least 60 days in advance. If you are trying to book less than 60 days in advance, contact us for availability.
Learn how to cook a typical Italian 4-course dinner with this 3.5-hour cooking class, and taste your creations with Tuscan wine in an ancient wine cellar.
Participants working in a fully equipped kitchen, and under the guidance of an expert Chef, will learn how to prepare a typical 4-course Italian dinner, including an appetizer, first course, second course, and dessert. This course is followed by a dinner of the prepared dishes in our wine cellar. The session duration is approximately 3.5 hours.
Example menus are:
- Ricotta and Spinach soufflé / Potato gnocchi with tomato, basil and garlic sauce / Chicken with mushrooms and Marsala/ Chocolate soufflè
- Eggplant caprese / Fresh egg pasta: potato tortelli with angry sauce/ Chicken aretina / panna cotta
- Eggplant millefoglie / Fresh egg pasta: ricotta and spinach ravioli / Hunter’s chicken / Tiramisù
- Potato soufflé / Fresh egg pasta with eggplant sauce / Farmer’s chicken / Tiramisù
The menu is subject to change and seasonal availability of ingredients. Vegetarian/vegan options are available, but please advise when booking. Also, please tell us any dietary restrictions (lactose intolerant, no pork, no seafood, etc.).
Meeting point: Florence, via dei Velluti 20 red(*) (Google Maps). You must ring the bell.
(*)Please note that streets in Florence have red numbers and blue numbers. Shops and commercial activities usually have red numbers.
The minimum age requirements of all participants is 7 years old.
- the meal
- bottled water
- Tuscan wine
- recipes of what you prepared.
Here are some important things to know in order to ensure you have the best possible experience with your tour:
- Lessons can be held in English, Spanish or Italian.
You can cancel the cooking class up to 30 days before the scheduled date and get a full refund. For cancellations between 30 and 15 days before the scheduled date, you will get a 50% refund. No refund is issued for late cancellations.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.