Uffizi Gallery tour by night at a glance
Leonardo Da Vinci
No crowds at the Uffizi Gallery: a dream? No, it’s for real. Book this private tour and find no lines at the Uffizi Gallery entrance nor crowds inside. Relax and indulge in front of the masterpieces of the Renaissance, without having to fight with the masses to even stand in front of a painting.
In the magic night atmosphere, you will walk through the historical building erected by Giorgio Vasari in 1560 to see the great paintings by Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, Caravaggio and more.
Pick-up and Drop-off
Meeting point: Uffizi door #2
Hotel pick-up: available for selected hotels, you must contact the guide after booking the tour
Drop-off: Uffizi Gallery exit
Things to bring (and not to)
You will have to pay the price of museum tickets. Your guide will assist you and you will pay at the museum ticket office directly, by cash or credit card. After booking, you can directly contact your guide for more information.
Having a camera with you is your choice. Someone prefers to immerse in beauty not being distracted by taking pictures/making videos, someone else prefers to build printable memories of his trip. It’s really up to you. Inside the Uffizi Gallery, pictures and videos are allowed, but the use of a flash or selfie-sticks is prohibited.
Your jackets and bags will be scanned by a metal detector at the Uffizi Gallery entrance. Knifes, cutters, multipurpose tools and any sharp object that might represent a danger for the works of art will be seized at the sole discretion of the museum personnel.
Large backpacks and long umbrellas will have to be left at the entrance and be collected at the exit (this service is free of charge).
What’s included in the price (and what is not)
- 2-hour private tour with an expert licensed tour guide of Florence
- hotel pick-up (on request and free of charge: available only for hotels in central Florence)
- skip-the-line tickets for Uffizi Gallery (€ 16.50/person, € 4.00 for under 18). Your guide will take care of your reservation.
- any other personal expense
Here are some important things to know in order to ensure you have the best possible experience with your Uffizi Gallery tour:
- the itinerary is indicative and can be changed in case some room is inaccessible for restoration; in particular, at the moment many rooms of the Uffizi Gallery are closed for restoration and the important works by Botticelli, Leonardo Da Vinci and other artists are scattered around the gallery. One more reason to book this private tour and have an expert with you;
- hotel pick-up is available for hotels in central Florence, but consider that the time needed to reach the Uffizi Gallery is included in the two hours: because of this, the time inside the Uffizi Gallery might be reduced;