Tour guides providing this tour:
This is a tour sold exclusively by Valerie! See her profile by clicking on the “Tour Guides” tab.
You can read the tour description below or you can contact Antonella for more information.
Seek and find at the Uffizi Gallery at a glance
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Tour type: private tour (just your family/friends and your guide)
- Payment: pay a deposit now, pay the remaining balance the day of the tour
- Other expenses: admission at the Uffizi Gallery, € 16.50/person (€ 4.00 for Age under 18)
- Tour schedule: every day except for Mondays
- Tour overview
- Pick-up and Drop-off info
- Things to bring (and not to)
- What’s included (and what’s not)
- Important information
Uffizi for families and kids from 3 onwards.
Have your ever seen an angel? Find blue seraphs and red cherubs, amazing archangels with rainbow colored wings or multicolored feathers of peacocks and parrots! Some have small ringing bells on coral branches on top of their heads, other play instruments, sing, are curious or bored or lovingly smile at us.
Roses in white and red, purple-blue irises, corn flowers, forget-me-nots, buttercups, strawberries, carnations, daisies and inebriating lilies: your children will almost smell the scent of springtime in the air!
We’ll see lots of horses in parade and in battle, birds such as doves and falcons, a lizard, monkeys, a camel and even wild animal such as a lion or a leopard.
While we look for and discover angels, flowers or animals, we will introduce what they represent and how they were made, giving your child a fun approach to the symbols and techniques of art.
Seek and find at the Uffizi Gallery
This tour has a duration of 3 hours. All the tour is inside the Uffizi Gallery.
Pick-up and Drop-off
Meeting point: Piazza Della Signoria 2, Between the restaurants “Orcagna” and “il David”
Hotel pick-up: available for selected hotels, you must contact the guide after booking the tour
Drop-off: Uffizi Gallery exit
Things to bring (and not to)
You will have to pay the price of museum tickets. Your guide will assist you and you will pay at the museum ticket office directly, by cash or credit card. After booking, you can directly contact your guide for more information.
Having a camera with you is your choice. Someone prefers to immerse in beauty not being distracted by taking pictures/making videos, someone else prefers to build printable memories of his trip. It’s really up to you. Inside the Duomo complex, pictures and videos are allowed, but the use of a flash or selfie-sticks is prohibited.
What’s included in the price (and what is not)
- 3-hour private tour with an expert licensed tour guide of Florence
- hotel pick-up (on request and free of charge: available only for hotels in central Florence)
- skip-the-line tickets for Uffizi Gallery (€ 16.50/person, € 4 for under 18). Your guide will take care of your reservation
- any other personal expense
Here are some important things to know in order to ensure you have the best possible experience with your Seek & Find at the Uffizi tour:
- the itinerary is indicative and can be changed in case some rooms are inaccessible for restoration;
- please make sure the kids had their pit stop before starting (toilets and a snack).
Not ready to book, need more info?
0 reviews with a 4-star rating
There are no reviews with a 4-star rating yet