Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/guidaly.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/showcase-pro/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/description.php on line 37
Tour guides providing this tour:
This is a tour sold exclusively by Valerie! See her profile by clicking on the “Tour Guides” tab.
You can read the tour description below or you can contact Antonella for more information.
Seek & Find Animals and flowers in town at a glance
- Tour duration: 2,5 hours
- Tour type: private tour (just your family/friends and your guide)
- Payment: pay a deposit now, pay the remaining balance the day of the tour
- Tour schedule: every day
- Tour overview
- Pick-up and Drop-off info
- Things to bring (and not to)
- What’s included (and what’s not)
- Important information
Sailing turtles, red lilies, dozens of lions, ripened wheet, a sun-seeking lizard, a rose bouquet, a hidden Scorpio, uncountable bees, majestic Eagles, an iguana, a resting wild boar and the head of a bull.
We’ll start in front of the Basilica di Santa Maria Novella facing the actual train station. From there we will walk to Republic Square, the former Roman ‘forum’.
We will circle the Cathedral and walk north to piazza Santissima Annunziata, the only true Renaissance square in town. From there we will turn back south and head the city hall in Piazza
From there we will turn back south and head to the city hall in Piazza Della Signoria, cross the Uffizi courtyard and walk up the Ponte Vecchio, the old bridge. The tour ends at the new market in front of the famous Porcellino, or ‘piglet’ supposed to bring good luck!
The tour lasts 2 1/2 hrs and is tailored according to the attention span small children can afford.
Seek & Find Animals and flowers in town itinerary
This tour has a duration of 2,5 hours. Here is an approximate timetable of the tour:
- START – Piazza San Giovanni
- 00H:10M – Baptistery of San Giovanni
- 01H:00M – Duomo inside
- 02H:00M – Bell Tower
- 02H:30M – End of tour
Pick-up and Drop-off
Meeting point: Piazza Della Stazione, 4, in front of the tourist Info Point.
Hotel pick-up: available for selected hotels, you must contact the guide after booking the tour
Drop-off: Loggia del Mercato Nuovo
Things to bring (and not to)
Having a camera with you is your choice. Someone prefers to immerse in beauty not being distracted by taking pictures/making videos, someone else prefers to build printable memories of his trip. It’s really up to you. Inside the Duomo complex, pictures and videos are allowed, but the use of a flash or selfie-sticks is prohibited.
What’s included in the price (and what is not)
- 2,5-hour private tour with an expert licensed tour guide of Florence
- hotel pick-up (on request and free of charge: available only for hotels in central Florence)
- any other personal expense
Here are some important things to know in order to ensure you have the best possible experience with your Seek & Find Animals and flowers in town tour:
- the itinerary is indicative and can be changed in case some monument is inaccessible for restoration;
- please make sure the kids had their pit stop before starting (toilets and a snack).
Not ready to book, need more info?
0 reviews with a 3-star rating
There are no reviews with a 3-star rating yet