Hotel pick-up (centrally located hotels only)
Professional tour guide
Each neighborhood of Florence has its own particular nightlife scene, which you can enjoy exploring with this Florence by night tour.
The tour starts in Santa Croce Square and we will see the famous Santa Croce Church from outside: we will discover the stories about the famous funeral monuments housed inside the church, about the Arno river big flood and the famous Calcio Storico (Historical Football).
Walking through the Medieval city center, the Dante’s district, we will admire the narrow streets, the tower houses, the stories of battles and knights hearing legends and myths of my city. We will explore the Piazza del Duomo, with the big Dome made by Brunelleschi, the high Bell Tower by Giotto and the Baptistery!
Along the way, we will stop to see Piazza della Repubblica, the roman city center, the Orsanmichele church, which once was the market of grain and cereals and the Porcellino Market, where tourists use to toss coins in the mouth of a wild boar statue.
We will stop on the beautiful Ponte Vecchio and I tell you the stories of this ancient bridge, its shops, the secret Vasari Corridor and the World War II.
At the end of our walking, we will find the Uffizi Gallery, Palazzo Vecchio, and Piazza della Signoria. Here we will learn the history of the Medici family, the godfathers of the Renaissance. We will admire the beautiful statues of Perseus, Neptune, Hercules and David, made by Michelangelo.
It’s the perfect tour for those who love peace, quiet and the romantic atmosphere of Florence by night.
This tour has a duration of two hours. Here is the itinerary of the tour:
- Santa Croce Square
- Dante’s district
- Piazza del Duomo (Duomo complex)
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Loggia del Porcellino
- Ponte Vecchio
- Piazza della Signoria
Meeting point: Piazza Santa Croce 9, in front of J&S Leather Factory
Hotel pick-up: available for selected hotels, you must contact the guide after booking the tour
Drop-off: Piazza della Signoria
- 2-hour private tour with an expert licensed tour guide of Florence
- radio headphones (depends on group size)
- hotel pick-up (on request and free of charge: available only for hotels in central Florence)
- any other personal expense
- the itinerary is indicative and can be changed in case some monument is inaccessible for restoration
- the itinerary can be changed if hotel pick-up is requested, based on the location of your hotel; in particular, the Basilica di Santa Croce can be replaced with the Basilica di Santa Maria Novella, and the order of the attractions can be changed to better suit the different starting point
If you cancel this tour in time (at least 7 days in advance), there are no cancellation fees.